1) In your Arduino IDE, select Sketch >> Include Library >> Manage Libraries
2) Filter the search by typing "easyandee" into the search box
3) The Annikken Andee and the Arduino 101 uses different libraries so make sure the correct library is installed
4) Once the library has finished installing, go to the example sketch as shown in the picture below:
File >> Examples >> EasyAndee or EasyAndee101 >> EasyAndee or EasyAndee101
5) Plug in your Arduino and upload the sketch. You are now ready to use EasyAndee on your mobile device!